Our company has experienced exponential growth in the past year and we are seeking an additional warehouse associate to join our team!
We are looking for a self-driven team player to help us with the physical and organizational demands of a warehouse position.
This individual will work closely with our Operations Manager, Warehouse Lead, Delivery Lead and other Warehouse Associates to ensure the safe and efficient handling of incoming and outgoing product in the warehouse.
Essential Job responsibilities include:
- Safely handle and receive all incoming product off shipping trucks.
- Quality control reports and claims
- Staging and assembly of product for the sales floor or customer deliveries and pick ups.
- Conduct regular inventory cycle counts
- Assist with deliveries
- 2+ years of experience in warehousing or inventory.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft office applications such as Excel and Word.
- Competencies in data entry, analysis and management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs or more