Our company has seen exponential growth this past year and we are looking to add to our operations team to support both our retail stores!
We are seeking an organized and detail-oriented Inventory and Purchasing Coordinator to manage and oversee purchasing and procurement of products for both of our retail stores, Burlington Furniture and Burlington Mattress.
This individual will work closely with our executives, buyers, marketers and salespeople to ensure accurate pricing and inventory levels in our POS system.
Essential Job Responsibilities include:
- Work with our vendor representatives to understand terms and conditions of each relationship.
- Basic POS knowledge, selling functions, etc. (Storis knowledge is a plus – but easy to train for!)
- Design and Print product floor tags
- Product creation, purchasing and price updates
- Track open orders
- Establish and maintain inventory stock levels
- Generate and interpret essential inventory reports
- Provide support to both Operations and Retail departments.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in Inventory Control, Purchasing and Customer Service.
- Proficient knowledge of EXCEL and ability to build and interpret essential spreadsheets.
- Competencies in data entry, analysis and management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time.