Burlington Furniture is looking for successful individuals with retail sales experience to join our team. You should possess a positive and entrepreneurial mindset, be a good listener and have the ability to work independently and with a team. We are looking for a person that appreciates the selling process and values great customer service.
- Motivation to work in a sales environment; prospecting new and existing customers
- Expertise to assist clients one on one in the store and in-home regarding the design of their living space that drives store sales
- Engage with clients in a professional and personable way that demonstrates your passion for the product
- Demonstrate design skill, professional communication and follow up skills
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Demonstrate superior product knowledge, including features and benefits of all vendors
- Assist in implementation and maintenance of visual merchandising and signage.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Two years retail experience
- Design experience or degree
- Proficient computer skills and the ability to learn new programs
- Flexibility to work a retail schedule
What’s in it for you?
- Unlimited earning potential
- Great benefits package
- Training programs to maximize potential
- Employee discount
- Fun work environment
- Paid volunteer day at Habitat for Humanity, COTS or Humane Society
- Paid Time off
Job Type: Full-time
**Benefits package includes Health Insurance, Health Savings Account, PTO (paid accrued personal time off), paid Volunteer Day, Simple IRA, Generous Employee Discount, Commission or Bonus on Delivered Sales, etc… **